Monday, April 30, 2007

Boston Pictures!!!

Reflective wear brainwash? Oops, some forgot this isn't a 7:00 am run in the dark!!!

Bonnie, Monica and Sherrie doing the Happy Dance !

Boston Roomies!









Brian & Russ survive the Nor' Easter and celebrate
Mug Shot of a Cop!
Who turned out the lights?


I thought there was a leak in the roof?






















Glen and Patti..warm fuzzies!






















Hey, just hold on a minute there, I'm the one with the camera!
Don't tell me its time to go out in the Nor' Easter!
Do we have to go up those stairs to get to the rest room? May not make it back down!



Francine, Jen and Katrina...Hopkinton bound!
Turn off the high beams!
How do we get these things on?


Don't ask me!
Bear with me Brenda, I'm still trying to wake up!
Cheryl, that was a good joke, but seriously is this weather for real?












Wait a minute...wrong game! These aren't the Red Sox!